Wednesday 9 January 2013

Dear Liz,

There isn't a great, massive deal I can think to tell you other than how grateful I am to even know you, let alone be the only person in the world with the privilege of being your little sister. I don't need to have any other sisters to know that you are absolutely the only one that I would ever want. 
That didn't come out very well.
I don't know how to say to you what I want to - everything I try sounds cliched and half-arsed, and I don't want to insult you like that. Just know that I really, really love you, and just... thank you for everything you've done for me. Showed me off to your friends when I was the ugliest baby imaginable. Put up with my tantrums, my surliness, my general idiocy, my rudeness, my awkwardness, my mistakes - and you still love me. I just, I... I don't know what more to say. I love you. And thank you.
I love you lots and lots of trees xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment